This Page will list all of the current Game-Modes in Island Royale. This page will be constantly updated as to provide accurate information as to these modes and their specifics. The current list of Gamemodes are as follows; Solos, Duos, Trios, Squads, FFA, and TDM and also; Fill and No Fill. You can change this in the Lobby by clicking 'Solo' if you can not used that button yet. After you have done that, it will bring you to a screen where you can choose between 6 modes while also showing that 2 are coming soon. We will go back to the Lobby and look at the other thing we can change. We can change the 'No Fill' button when pressed it will change to 'Fill' this changes if you would like to be with other people or just yourself.
Facts and Tips
- Solos, Duos, Trios and Squads are in the Battle Royale gamemode type where you have a certain amount of people and you need to collect Weapons and Consumables and be the last person alive while the storm will slowly closes into a place on the Map to force you closer to other people. If you go into the storm then you will slowly lose health.
- FFA and TDM is apart of the Rounds gamemode type it is where a game starts and 10 minutes and you can deploy to enter the Rounds Map where you will need to have the most kills out of everyone in the server. If you die then you will go back to the lobby where you can deploy back into the game until the timer runs out.
- When you selected FFA or TDM you will be brought to another lobby where you can change your loadout and enter the game.
- FFA and TDM was released on May 24th, 2019 along with the Gun Booster and the Mini Gun Booster.
- Trios was released on February 2nd, 2019.
- Solos, Duos and Squads came released along with Island Royale on January the 8th of 2018.
- All of the gamemodes awards bucks, XP, Island Pass XP and stats (like wins and kills). This rule changes if you are on a VIP Server or if you are using mobile then you can't play at all but view the Lobby.
- In FFA and TDM you can change your loadout by clicking on 'EDIT LOADOUT' in the Lobby of each gamemode.
Game Mode Stats
|Modes/Stats||Gamemode Type||Gun Booster and Mini Gun Booster||Lobby Size|