- The Heavy SMG shoots ammunition at a slower rate than the other 2 SMG's but does much more damage per shot.
Facts and Tips
- This gun is effective for point-blank/medium range.
- This variant of the SMG shoots slower than both the Submachine Gun and the Silenced SMG; however, this means that with every shot, it will do more damage.
- With a high rarity, this gun can do large amounts of damage on headshots, making this SMG very good for surprise attacks or, for an enemy who is unaware that, his/her head is peeking out.
- It does NOT use Heavy ammo but instead Light ammo.
- The in-game model is based on the MAC-10.
|Submachine Guns (SMGs)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.