The Heavy Sniper is a lot like the Bolt Action Sniper but it does more damage and its fire rate is slower. If you manage to hit someone at the start of a game or right after a player has been fighting someone you can go in and shoot them once, often instantly eliminating them.
Facts and Tips
- This gun is very effective for long range combat and close-quarters "one-hit tries".
- It is based on a gun in Fortnite called 'Heavy Sniper Rifle'.
- The Heavy Sniper has a 1 round magazine and a pretty long reload time (longer than the reload time of semi-auto and bolt-action sniper rifles).
- Resembles the Bolt Action Sniper but it does more damage to the other player and a slower reload time.
- The Heavy Sniper is a weapon that was added on February 23, 2019, alongside a Thermal Scoped Rifle, and Blazing Bonfire.
|Submachine Guns (SMGs)|