The Semi-Auto Sniper is a gun on which shoots heavy ammo. It does a high amount of damage while you can continue shooting without reloading.
Facts and Tips
- The Semi Auto Sniper is a Sniper that has a 6 round magazine, allowing the user to fire rounds in succession, but has less accuracy than the Bolt Action Sniper.
- This gun is super effective for long range.
- It also has increased travel time and bullet drop compared to the Bolt Action and the Heavy Sniper.
- If you miss too many shots over a period of time, then you will realize that you have used most of your Heavy Ammo, so just be aware if you are missing your shots most of the time, then try to conserve your ammo and use it on other vulnerable targets.
- It is based off the Semi Auto Sniper from Fortnite. It is, however, not automatic in Island Royale, unlike in Fortnite.
- Even the Semi Auto Sniper's magazine is lower than Fortnite's version.
- This weapon is very good in close range battles if you are exceedingly good at no-scoping players and using your short range weapons.
|Submachine Guns (SMGs)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.